Now open: new Genesis Orthopedic Center
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
The new Genesis Orthopedic Center opened in December 2021 at 2904 Bell St., Zanesville. Now all Genesis orthopedic providers are in one location. This makes it easier and more convenient for patients to receive high-quality orthopedic care.
All orthopedic providers in one place
- Board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement surgery
- Orthopedic surgeons fellowship-trained in hand surgery
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic sports medicine and shoulder surgeons
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained sports medicine/physical medicine and rehab physician
- Advanced practice providers
- Athletic trainers
- Physical and occupational therapists
Appointments not needed for Walk-in Clinic
The Genesis Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic is also in the new Orthopedic Center. If you have a minor injury like a sprain, strain, muscle pull or injured finger, the Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic is a great resource to save you a trip to the Emergency Department. Appointments are not needed. The Genesis Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Therapies and imaging on-site
Need an X-ray when seeing a provider? We have it here. Prescribed physical or occupational therapy after surgery or for an injury? No need to go elsewhere. It’s all at the new Genesis Orthopedic Center.
To make an appointment with an orthopedic provider at the Genesis Orthopedic Center, call 740-586-6828. A physician’s referral is not needed.