Nursing Incentives At Genesis
If you are a nurse committed to providing quality, compassionate care in a state-of-the-art hospital where your talents and contributions are appreciated on a daily basis, Genesis HealthCare System is the employer for you.
Receive up to a $15,000 sign-on bonus for RN's and up to $7,500 for LPN's for select areas*
Genesis HealthCare System’s commitment to our RNs and LPNs includes:
• Clinical Advancement Program (CAP)
• Free in-house certification programs including BCLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, ASLS
• Nurse Residency Program
• Shift and weekend differentials
• Flexible and self-scheduling process
• Shared governance
Full-time and part-time opportunities exist in our Zanesville, Somerset and Coshocton locations with areas such as ED, Float Pool, CCU, Cardiac Stepdown, Med-Surg and Surgical Services, with a variety of shifts available.
*Sign-on bonus is eligible for the Emergency Department, CCU, Cardiovascular Progressive Care Unit, Progressive Care Unit, Clinical Decision Unit, Medical/Surgical, OR/CVOR, PACU, Mobile ICU and Nursing Care Team.
Recently revised RN & LPN pay scale
In November 2020, Genesis once again increased our RN pay scale. In March 2021, Genesis increased the LPN pay scale by nearly $2/hour. This is one of the many ongoing commitments to our nurses. If you are an RN seeking employment, call our Recruiting Specialist, Karen Eyberger, at (740) 450-6124.
Special incentives for nurses
Genesis understands the critical importance of nursing care in our patients’ treatment and recovery. That’s why we recruit only the best nurses to become part of our team. Our commitment to you as a nurse includes:
- Revised RN pay scale and night shift differential
- Shift and weekend differentials
- Clinical Advancement Program (CAP)
- Free in-house educational programs including ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BCRA, etc.
- Individualized mentorship and orientation
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education assistance up to $8,000/year
- Engaged and supportive leadership
- State-of-the-art medical care units
- Low nurse to patient ratios
- Leadership classes
- SNAP Student Nurse Accelerated Program
- Nurse Residency Program
Commit to a career, not just a salary
We’re a progressive health care organization on the leading edge of technologies such as electronic health records, dissolving heart stents and robotic surgery. The high quality of care and value we provide is proven through awards we've achieved.