Genesis continues to require patients, visitors and employees to wear facemasks due to the presence of COVID-19 in our community. This continuation of preventative measures is in keeping with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for healthcare facilities. The policy remains in effect for all Genesis facilities, such as Genesis Hospital, Genesis HealthPlex, Genesis Perry County Medical Center, the Physician Pavilion and physicians' offices.
Whether you’re receiving medical care or visiting a loved one at Genesis Hospital, make your experience go smoothly by learning about:
- Patient Guide: Before, During and After Your Visit (PDF)
- Visiting hours and parking
- Hotels and lodging
- Dining and nutrition
- Campus Map
- Anticipating medical fees and paying your bill
- Accessing your medical record
- Embracing patient rights and responsibilities
- Sharing feedback or asking questions about your patient experience
Ready to take the next step in your journey?
Make an appointment to see how Genesis HealthCare System can help