Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Clinic
Our Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Clinic provides care and education for patients. Nurse Practitioners specializing in the management of congestive heart failure help patients better understand their condition and how to manage their health. Our clinic’s outpatient setting provides convenient and easy access to cardiology services to help minimize the need to be admitted to the hospital.
Conditions we treat
Download the Heart Information You Need to Know (Infographic)
Treatments and procedures
The Genesis Congestive Heart Failure Clinic works with healthcare providers to ensure that patients have the best treatment possible. Our goal is to improve your quality of line and help control their symptoms of congestive heart failure.
- On-site lab testing and imaging as needed
- Financial review and assistance as needed
- Sick visits
- Pharmacy consults
- Pulmonary, heart, and vascular rehabilitation referrals
- Home oxygen evaluations
- Referrals to specialists (pulmonology, sleep medicine, palliative care and others) as needed
- Vaccination recommendations
- Smoking cessation and education
- IV Lasix administration as needed
Make an appointment
The Genesis Congestive Heart Failure Clinic is located at 955 Bethesda Drive, 1st Floor, Zanesville, Ohio, 43701. Call (740) 454-5086 today to make an appointment with one of our heart clinic specialists.