For personalized musculoskeletal care, turn to Genesis Neuroscience & Orthopedic Center. You’ll visit just one convenient location to receive comprehensive services for your joints and bones—from diagnosis through recovery. Trust the skilled specialists at our nonprofit, mission-driven facility to help you return to the active life you love.
Treating Joints, Bones & Muscles
At Genesis Neuroscience & Orthopedic Center, you get access to all the care you need, including:
- Conservative, nonsurgical services and treatments, such as interventional pain management
- Orthopedic surgery from board-certified surgeons
- Rehabilitation, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and care from the area’s only certified hand therapist
- Sports medicine services and concussion management
- Neuroscience services, such as back pain treatment
- A therapeutic gym where you can exercise safely under medical supervision
Excellent Hospital Care
If you need to move in and out of hospital-based care, you’ll make the transition easily because we’re located on the campus of Genesis Hospital. In our dedicated orthopedic unit, you’ll find specially trained nurses who care exclusively for orthopedic patients and have the experience to improve your outcome.
If you experience a traumatic injury, rest assured that our emergency department has orthopedic surgeons available around the clock to provide rapid care.