When your doctors need to see inside your body to detect or diagnose a medical condition, choose the Genesis HealthPlex for advanced diagnostic imaging services in a convenient and friendly setting. Or take advantage of the updated imaging suites at Genesis Hospital.
Imaging Tests We Offer
Find the full spectrum of imaging tests at Genesis, including:
- Bone densitometry (DEXA scan)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Digital mammograms with computer-aided detection (CAD), including 3-D breast tomosynthesis
- Digital X-ray
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine scans
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
Make an Appointment
Most of the time, your doctor’s office will schedule your imaging test. However, you also may schedule your own appointment as long as you have an order from your physician. To make an appointment, call 740-454-4242 or 800-949-2720 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Appointments aren’t needed for general X-ray services.
Nationally Accredited Care
Trust us for high-quality imaging services because we’re accredited by the American College of Radiology in breast imaging, CT, MRI and ultrasound.
You’ll enjoy increased comfort, fast test results and reduced radiation exposure at Genesis Hospital’s new imaging suites. Our recently updated technology includes:
- Advanced X-ray and CT technology that delivers up to 60 percent less radiation compared to older imaging technology and produces images in just a few seconds
- New MRI machines that are more comfortable, have additional safety features and produce images more quickly
- Quicker, quieter nuclear imaging technology that produces sharper images with a lower dose of radioactive materials
Prepare For Your Imaging Test
Your doctor will tell you how to prepare for your specific imaging test. Some tests require you to follow special dietary instructions or to drink a special contrast liquid that helps us see certain body structures or organs.
If you didn’t receive instructions from your doctor or have questions about how to prepare for your imaging test, call us at 740-454-4009 or 866-241-3909.
You also may call to arrange a visit to the Genesis Imaging Center before your exam so you can see the equipment, meet our staff and learn more about what to expect.
Preregister to Save Time
Whenever possible, we’ll call you before your appointment so you can complete your registration over the phone. This saves you time when you arrive for your test.
Count on us to work with your doctor’s office and insurance company to get your benefits information and submit your bill on your behalf. We also accept self-pay patients when payment arrangements are made before your imaging test.