The Genesis Interventional Pain Management Clinic has helped people with pain return to fuller lives for more than 25 years. Our physicians specialize in pain medicine and the newest techniques for providing the highest quality of care. Our physicians are also able to provide a variety of nerve blocks and implantable devices to provide long-lasting pain relief. We also use the latest imaging techniques such as the Sonosite® Ultrasound to provide the most efficient and effective treatments.
Through our network of specialized providers we're also able to offer more unique solutions to pain management. Specialized therapies are available at Genesis Outpatient Rehabilitation. In addition, we can direct you to psychological counseling to help you and your family cope with the emotional consequences of pain and concerns about using medications long term for pain control.
Our Program Goals:
- Stop pain in its tracks
- Minimize the time involved
- Get you back to work, home and play
Procedures Performed Include:
- Nerve Blocks
- Sympathetic Blocks - Stellate, Lumbar
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar (including transforaminal), Caudal
- Facet Joint Injections - Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar
- Medial Branch Blocks/Radiofrequency Ablation - Cervical, Lumbar
- Joint Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Percutaneous Lysis of Adhesions
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
The first step is to evaluate your unique pain management needs, and along with you as a member of the team, develop your treatment plan. You can have your primary care doctor make a referral or you can call (740) 454-4712 for more information. We are located at 2945 Maple Ave., Zanesville.