Get Ready for Your Visit
Prepare for your time at Genesis Hospital by exploring patient and visitor
information about visiting hours, valet parking, dining, local hotel discounts and more.
When you choose Genesis Orthopedic Services for your surgery, you get all the care you need— from imaging tests to rehabilitation. You benefit from board-certified orthopedic surgeons and specially trained surgical nursing staff whose skills and experience help you have a successful surgery.
The Genesis Orthopedic Team uses the latest technology to ensure your surgery has the best possible outcome, including:
- KneeAlign® — A hand-held computer navigation unit, providing real-time navigation and alignment information to your surgeon throughout your knee surgery. It works through sophisticated micro-sensors, deploying the same precision technology that keeps satellites and space stations in orbit and aircraft straight and level.
- Arthrex Synergy OR® — An advanced and efficient suite of operating room products and technologies that provides ultra-high definition images, among other benefits.
Rely on us for almost any surgical procedure that treats your bones or joints.
General Orthopedic Surgery
Our team performs procedures such as:
- Bursectomy – Relieves bursitis
- Fracture repair
- Labral (cartilage) repair
- Ligament reconstruction
- Removal of cysts, lipomas or fascia
- Removal of loose bodies – Free-floating pieces of cartilage or bone in a joint
- Repair of tendons, including Achilles tendon
Your hand surgeon may recommend:
Improve the function of your knee with:
Relieve pain and increase mobility with procedures such as:
Preparing for Joint Replacement
If you’re scheduled for a hip or knee replacement, ask your doctor about our preoperative class that explains how to prepare for surgery. You’ll learn ways to enhance your recovery through physical therapy, pain management, in-home modifications and the personalized guidance of your case manager.