Genesis HealthCare System is committed to providing improved access to innovative healthcare and patient support services for the residents of Coshocton County. That’s why we’re building a new, state-of-the-art facility – the Genesis Coshocton Medical Center – that opens April 3, 2023.
The Genesis Coshocton Medical Center will bring together 200+ employees, including the region’s best:
• Advanced Practice Providers
• Technologists and Technicians
• Support Staff
It will include superior clinical information technology and advanced clinical equipment and use the latest healthcare facility design to create the optimum patient experience.
Comprehensive, high-quality healthcare
• Emergency Department open 24 hours a day, seven days a week *Opening at 7 a.m. on April 3*
• Outpatient Surgery Center
• Overnight Observation Unit
• Imaging Department:
• Cardiac Diagnostics
• Respiratory Therapy
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
• Medical Office Building – Physician Specialists
• Convenient location at 48439 Genesis Drive, Coshocton, Ohio 43812 near the intersection of US Highway 36 and Airport Road
• One-story structure with modern design using maximum natural light with easy access
• 60,000 sq. ft. of floor space
Support of community
The community supports the Genesis Coshocton Medical Center through generous donations from the Coshocton Foundation, the Montgomery Foundation and the Genesis HealthCare Foundation.
Genesis Coshocton Medical Center
48439 Genesis Drive
Coshocton, OH 43812