(Video) Recipe: garlic gnocchi
Friday, January 21, 2022
Love garlic? Give this quick and easy gnocchi recipe a try on a cold winter's evening. Eating garlic can improve blood pressure, lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a medium bowl, mix egg, egg yolk, coconut flour and Italian seasoning. Beat with a fork until well combined. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt mozzarella and cream cheese (about 60-90 seconds).
- Add cheese mixture to egg mixture and combine well. Place in fridge for 10-20 minutes until cold.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a large pot. Place balls into boiling water.
- After a few minutes, they will rise to the top. Once they all have risen to the top, remove from water.
- In a large pan, heat butter and garlic powder over medium heat. Place balls into pan and sauté each side until golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional information (per serving)
Serving size: 5 balls
Total fat 12g