The Health Benefits of a Spa Retreat
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Health experts note the benefits of spa retreats by the positive impact of the following:
- Spas can improve your physical and emotional well-being.
- Healthy meals, yoga and meditation help the body and mind to refresh.
- They reduce levels of anxiety and teach stress reduction methods.
- Disengagement breaks from work, family and friends are helpful.
- Spas can help the body to slow down and to regenerate.
- Practicing yoga can improve blood circulation, sending more oxygen and nutrients through the body.
- Body exfoliating treatments polish the skin, promote cells regeneration, refine pores and offer skin relief.
- Water treatments — when body is submerged in water, it offers true balance.
- Heat treatments — stimulate blood circulation and initiate a purifying process.
- Body wraps can recharge the body with nutrients and elements, and boosts moisture in the skin.
- Saunas can help to rejuvenate and relax the body and mind.
Enter for a chance to win one of four $25 gift cards
Every Tuesday and Thursday, we post one piece of wellness information on our website and promote it through our Facebook page. In August, everyone 18 and older who responds to the "useful" question at the end of the wellness information will receive an entry into a drawing for one of four $25 e-gift cards. One entry per person per piece of content. We will announce winners on September 1 and send the e-gift card via email. Genesis employees are not eligible for the drawing.
Complete the form below to enter!