In partnership with your doctor and specialists, the Genesis Acute Care Clinic is an alternative to the Emergency Department and FirstCare. The Acute Care Clinic can help you avoid hospitalization or ease the transition from hospitalization to your home.
Conditions treated at the Acute Care Clinic are:
- Congestive heart failure
- Urinary tract infection
- Acute kidney injury and chronic kidney disease
Benefits of the Acute Care Clinic are:
- Same-day appointments
- Laboratory and radiographic services
- IV therapy and medications
- Close monitoring by a nurse and physician, for multiple hours if needed
- Timely follow-up (next day) visits as needed
- Detailed handoff to patient’s primary care provider or physician specialist
The Acute Care Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. The location is 2951 Maple Avenue, Zanesville. For more information, call 740-454-6088.
Please contact your doctor or specialist before contacting the Acute Care Clinic.