Here are the many ways we are keeping you safe while we provide you and your family with high-quality, compassionate care.
Face masks and social distancing
- Face masks are required for patients, visitors and staff at all times.
- We are practicing social distancing techniques, including maintaining adequate space between people, in all locations.
Here for you in an emergency
- Emergency care should not wait. The physicians and staff of our Emergency Department (ED) at Genesis Hospital and the Genesis Perry County Medical Center follow rigorous safety procedures to ensure your safety. All patients are being screened for symptoms of COVID-19 as they enter the ED. Anyone with symptoms are taken to dedicated rooms in the ED away from non-COVID-19 patients.
- We have made hand sanitizer available at all entrances and elevators for your convenience.
Separating staff caring for COVID-19 patients
- If staff are taking care of COVID-19 patients, they are not in contact with non COVID-19 patients.
Our pledge to you
Please know that we will continue working to make sure our care environment is the safest possible place for you and your family.