Quality Care Partners
Quality Care Partners (QCP) is a network of healthcare providers responsible for improving and maintaining the health of the people we serve. We are a physician and hospital directed organization dedicated to excellence in medical management.
Quality Care Partners was designed to:
- Create a local contracting entity with the ability to compete for managed care contracts and serve as a central point for negotiations, data collection, and product marketing.
- Promote high-quality, cost-effective care to the local service area by applying accepted standards of care to the provider members of the organization.
- Create a local utilization management program to encourage providers to better utilize the medical resources within the community.
- Create a local office to work closely with employers, providers and enrollees to manage their health care.
- Create a seamless system of care for Zanesville and the surrounding communities by promoting partner arrangements between the hospitals and physicians.
- Establish a local health care delivery system that provides area employers with an alternative to medical care for their employees.
Quality Care Partners' principal business functions are:
- Direct contracting with employers in PPO arrangements on behalf of QCP providers.
- Information systems and office support necessary for the administration of health care programs including but not limited to at-risk contractual arrangements with area employers.
For more information about Quality Care Partners, call (740) 455-5199 or 1-888-258-7621 or visit the Quality Care Partners web site