Genesis Community Ambulance Emergency Medical Technician Academy
Get paid with benefits while you train for your career.
All accepted applicants become full-time employees with a salary and benefits on the first day of the academy.
Applications are accepted through March 28, 2022. The academy starts on June 6 and consists of 40 hours of training per week for 10 weeks. All training is in Zanesville. Graduates must remain with Genesis for two years post-graduation.
- Complete free training to become an Emergency Medical Technician
- Includes CPR, Stop the Bleed, Bloodborne Pathogens, national and state EMS certifications
- Earn your salary and benefits during training
- Establish connections for your career
- Guaranteed employment upon graduating from the academy
- Must be 18 years of age or older by March 28, 2022
- Pass a background check
- Clean driving record
- Pass a drug test