Schedule a video visit using MyChart
Video visits on MyChart, your electronic health record, provide a safe and convenient option to see your family doctor or a specialist. You can be assured your medical information is private and secure when you have a video visit through MyChart. Call your doctor to see if a video visit is right for you.
MyChart has many benefits:
- Have a video visit with your doctor
- View test results
- Send/receive messages from your doctor’s office
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule your appointments
- View upcoming appointments, tests and procedures
- Download your medical record
- Merge your medical record with other healthcare systems’ MyChart records
- Send your medical record to another provider
- View and print immunization records
- Conveniently pay your bill
Sign up for MyChart
If you haven't signed up for MyChart, now is the time. It's easy to do. From your computer or mobile device, go to mychart.genesishcs.org. Click on the appropriate button below "New User?" and follow the simple instructions to get started.
You can also download the MyChart app from the app store on your mobile device.
We're working on more ways to make it easier for you to have a visit with your doctor. Stay tuned for more information to come.