Do you have a spinal condition? Have you been living with persistent back, neck or limb pain; shooting nerve pain; weakness; numbness; tingling; or difficulty walking? If so, it’s time to get back on track!
Join us for this free program where you will hear from a panel of back pain specialists. They will discuss how spinal pain is treated and the options that are available to you to relieve your symptoms so you can stay active and independent. Also, enjoy a barbecue dinner buffet from Bill’s Real Pit BBQ.
- Jeffrey S. Lobel, M.D., Neurosurgery
- Philip Kocoloski, D.O., Interventional Pain Management
- William Chang, M.D., Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Tara Thompson, P.T., D.P.T., Physical Therapist
- Stacy McFadden, R.N., Nurse Navigator
Event is from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Registration starts at 5:30 p.m.