Genesis Rehabilitation Services Offers Free Parkinson’s Basic Training
Third annual Parkinson’s Basic Training seminar.
Date and Time
- Saturday, Sept. 28
- 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Genesis HealthPlex Conference Center
2800 Maple Ave., Zanesville.
The event includes education and activities for people with Parkinson’s disease and their families. There will be also be exercise and caregiver breakout sessions.
Speakers and topics include:
- Punit Agrawal, D.O., neurologist, Mid-Ohio Neurology,
- Current Medication and Approach to Treatment
- Marjorie Scott, LISW/S, The Ohio State University Wexner
- Depression and Parkinson’s disease
Activities include voice activation with Kallie Gaddis, speech and language pathologist, Flint Ridge Nursing and Rehab Center; and dual task activities with the Genesis Parkinson’s disease team.
The program is free and includes a light breakfast and lunch.
Participants can register by Wednesday, Sept. 18, by calling (740) 455-5151.