Girls' Night Out 2019 • Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful
Thursday, April 18 | 4 to 8:30 p.m.
You are unique and that’s what makes you beautiful. Bring the important women in your life and join us to celebrate your individuality and learn tips on how to feel healthy and radiant.
Registration and Activities: 4 to 6:30 p.m.
Presentations: 6:30 p.m.
Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center, Cambridge
Spirit of Women Members: Free
Non-members: $10 (includes Spirit of Women membership) — join online now and make sure you register for Girls' Night Out by clicking the link below.
Here’s Just a Sampling of What’s in Store for You
- Important women’s health information
- Wine tasting from Raven’s Glenn Winery
- Photo Booth
- Palm Reading
- Vendors with fun freebies
- Free health screenings by Northside Pharmacy
- A runaway of appetizers with barbecue pork & chicken sliders, meatballs, veggies and more from Theo’s Restaurant.
- Sweet treats from Kennedy’s Bakery
- Fashion & Accessory Show featuring Casa Bella Gifts & Genesis Women’s Boutique
- Door Prizes
Callie Kuchta, D.O., Obstetrics & Gynecology
Ashley Hothem, M.D., Obstetrics & Gynecology
Michelle Pease, C.N.M., midwife
Vote for your favorite purse filled with fabulous goodies, and you can win it or one of the many prizes that will be given away that night.
This event sells out. You must register and be a Spirit of Women member to attend. Sign up today!