Live Wild with Less Pain | Orthopedic
Are you missing your "wild life" because of joint pain? Join us on Thursday, Sept. 22, to learn solutions to relieve joint pain, improve mobility and how Genesis Orthopedic Services can help you get back to an active life again.
Registration opens August 18, 2022
Registration is required before the event.
Spirit of Women Members: Free
Not a Spirit of Women member? Join today HERE. A Lifetime membership is only $10.
Are you missing your "wild life" because of joint pain? Join us on Thursday, Sept. 22, to learn solutions to relieve joint pain, improve mobility and how Genesis Orthopedic Services can help you get back to an active life again. You'll learn about joint replacement options and treatments at the Genesis Orthopedic Center.
Then we have a special treat for you from a local animal rescue organization that cares for and rehabilitates injured wildlife. Wild At Hart representatives who are licensed wildlife rehabilitators will give a special presentation. You'll be able to meet their animal ambassadors. Plus, we will have a Q&A session with orthopedic physicians, refreshments, door prizes and much more. You won't want to miss this free Spirit of Women event.
Doors Open at 5:30 p.m.
• Registration from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Meet Genesis Orthopedic physicians
• Visit with Genesis Service Lines Staff and Spirit of Women business partners
• Enjoy refreshments
Beginning at 6:30 p.m.
• Joint replacement options and treatments presentation by Corey Jackson, D.O.,
• “Ask an orthopedic doctor” with Genesis Orthopedic Center physicians, Corey Jackson, D.O., and Brenton Bohlig, M.D.
• “How we help our wild friends” by Wild At Hart, wildlife rehabilitators.
• Valuable door prizes
Meet the Physicians
Corey A. Jackson, D.O.
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Genesis Orthopedic Group
Brenton Bohlig, M.D.
Board-Certified Sports Medicine Physician
Genesis Orthopedic Sports Medicine