Our board-certified vascular surgeons lead our experienced Genesis Vascular Surgery Team. Combining their 40 years of expertise and experience they can perform a variety of procedures, including minimally invasive options, to get you back to your best health.
Conditions we treat
Treatments and procedures
Using both surgical and minimally invasive procedures to tailor care to your specific needs, our Vascular team provides excellent, advanced vascular and endovascular treatment for our community, closer to home.
In addition to surgical consultations, below is a partial listing of procedures and testing services provided by the vascular surgery team at Genesis.
- Open and endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Monitoring of aneurysms greater than 4-5 centimeters
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Transcarotid artery revascularization
- TCAR is a less-invasive method for reducing the risk of stroke and complications while treating carotid artery disease in one or both neck arteries. During the procedure, a small incision is made in the neck. A tube is inserted into the carotid artery and connected to equipment to direct blood flow away from the brain temporarily. The blood is filtered before returning to a vein in the groin. In addition to fewer risks during the TCAR procedure, a smaller incision is used to reduce scarring and procedure time is less than half compared to carotid endarterectomy. Most patients return home the day after the procedure.
- Limb salvage procedures
- Lower extremity angioplasty
- Upper extremity angioplasty
- Lower extremity bypass surgery
- Dialysis fistula creation and intervention
- Endovenous radiofrequency vein ablations
- Venograms and stenting
Make an appointment
For important information on how to make an appointment and what to expect regarding your visit, call (740) 454-0804