The birth of your baby starts a lifetime of memories to cherish and share. Whether you're starting a family or growing your family, Genesis' experienced, caring team is prepared to guide and support you during your pregnancy through childbirth and into parenthood. And once your newborn is here, our pediatric team is here to help if your young one needs medical care with a little TLC.
What We Feature in Our Program
Our maternity program features:
- Childbirth education programs to prepare you and your family for your new arrival and
- Breastfeeding guidance and support from certified lactation consultants that extends beyond childbirth
- Spacious and home-like obstetric unit
- Specialized care for premature newborns with a state-certified neonatal intensive care nursery.
- A highly skilled team of caring experts
Tour our obstetric unit and see all we have to offer to make your childbirth a special event or call us for more information at (740) 454-4002 or 800-322-4762 ext. 4002.
Let us Help Find a Baby Name
Find the perfect name for your baby or learn more about a name you already have in mind with Baby Names. You can search names by origin and see how popular they are by year.
View additional Health and Wellness Tools.