Rehab Closer to Home
After a major injury or illness, you want to get back to your family and friends as soon as you can. Genesis Rehabilitation Services offers highly specialized care from compassionate professionals to help you return home. We’re the only acute inpatient facility in the region certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation (CARF) International.
Patients and their families partner with a team of specialists to help you improve daily tasks – such as regaining speech after a stroke, safely taking daily medications after a serious illness, or recovering after a fall.
You might need rehabilitation following a medical procedure or after you’ve been in a nursing facility before returning home. We offer expert care for:
- Spinal cord injury
- Major multiple trauma
- Hip fracture
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders
- Some forms of arthritis
- Knee or hip replacement
Meet the Team
We have a compassionate team of trained specialists to help you get back to your work, family, school and community. The team includes:
- Board-certified rehab and physical medicine physicians to help manage medical requirements
- Registered rehab nurses to provide around-the-clock care
- Physical therapists to provide assistance with motion
- Occupational therapists to help restore your physical and psychological abilities
- Speech language pathologists to assist with communication and swallowing abilities
- Social workers and counselors to provide support for you and your family with personal problems during a disability
- Recreational therapists to offer leisure skills and activities
How Can We Help?
Talk with your physician about the possibility of you or your loved one coming to Genesis for inpatient rehabilitation. We're located at Genesis-Bethesda Hospital. For more information, call Genesis Inpatient Rehabilitation at (740) 454-4218.