Sleep Disorders Evaluation
Do you think you might have a sleep disorder? Answer these questions below to determine if you need to contact your doctor or the Genesis Sleep Disorders Center.
Answer yes or no to each question:
- Do you snore loudly?
- Do you have noticed, or others have told you, that you sometimes stop breathing or gasp for breath during sleep?
- Do you feel sleepy or doze off while watching TV, reading, driving or engaging in daily activities?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping three nights a week or more (have trouble falling asleep, wake frequently during the night, wake too early and cannot get back to sleep, or wake feeling unrefreshed)?
- Do you have unpleasant, tingling, creeping feelings or feel nervousness in your legs when trying to sleep?
- Do you have interruptions to your sleep (nighttime heartburn, bad dreams, pain, discomfort, noise, sleep difficulties of family members, light or temperature complaints)?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may have a sleep disorder. Call the Genesis Sleep Disorders Center at (740) 454-4725 or 800-322-4762, extension 4725, to make an appointment.