Your Donations Make a Difference
You probably have a family member, friend or someone you know who has received compassionate care through hospice. Hospice care is provided for members of our community regardless of the ability to pay. Your support helps make this possible and fills in the gaps that Medicare or Medicaid do not cover.
A special remembrance page was created for our Hospice family and friends. Take a moment to visit this page.
Open to Everyone
Along with end of life care, we provide a wide range of services for anyone in the community.
- Our team of physicians, nurses and caregivers provide care for those with life-limiting illnesses wherever the patient calls home. Home could be in an extended living facility, nursing home or the patient’s own home.
- Morrison House across from Genesis-Good Samaritan Hospital in Zanesville provides care in a home-like setting.
- Loss and grief counseling is available at no charge to patients’ families and any community member.
- Therapy – Pet therapy is available to increase comfort and reduce anxiety.
- Community members and health care professionals learn about end-of-life issues through seminars and training.
Your donations to Genesis Hospice make a difference in the lives of others and helps provide quality, compassionate care closer to home.
Find out how you can donate here.