If you are a member of the clergy or a lay representative, your requested presence during a hospital stay is very meaningful for patients, and we welcome your visits to Genesis.
Clergy ID Badge
For security reasons, to help our patients and staff clearly identify you, and to enable you to enter the hospital after regular visting hours, we encourage you to get a Genesis photo identfication (ID) badge.
The ID application process costs $20. Follow these steps:
- Print and complete the application form.
- Print and complete the confidentiality statement form.
- Mail both documents and the $20 fee (check or money order made payable to Genesis HealthCare System with “Human Resources” written in the memo section of the check) to:
Genesis HealthCare System
Spiritual Care Department
800 Forest Ave.
Zanesville, OH 43701
A background check will be completed by Genesis, and once approved, the spiritual care department will contact you to stop by the human resources department to have your photo taken for the badge.
Clergy Badge Benefits
Your Genesis photo ID badge will also make you eligible for these benefits:
- A 15% discount on meals in either of the hospital’s cafeterias.
- A free training program on hospital visitation for lay representatives.
- Notification of upcoming continuing education seminars for clergy sponsored by the spiritual care department at Genesis.
- Annual clergy breakfast.
If you need more information about the ID application process, please call the spiritual care department at (740) 454-5859.