- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
- Neurology- Office Practice Only
- Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Sleep Medicine
Areas of Interest
Adults and children greater than 6 years and older, sleep disorders, headaches, epilepsy, Parkinsons, multiple sclerosis, neck and back pain, EMG's, Botox for neurologic disorders and general neurology.
- Pittsburgh,Univ of (Pennsylvania)
- Montefiore Hospital (Pittsburgh,PA)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Neurology
We do EMG's and nerve conduction velocities. We do therapeutic Botox injections for intractable headaches and other neurologic disorders.
We do occasionally have evening office hours to accommodate individual's schedule.
Muskingum County Medical Academy, Ohio State Medical Association, American Academy of Neurology
Board Certified American Academy of Neurology