Spirit Kid's Health & Safety Event
Join Spirit to help keep your children safe and healthy! You'll get great tips on choosing nutritional snacks and keeping your children healthy and safe during activities.
Check back later for updates on activities and safety lessons!
Back to School With Spirit
Children, Moms, Dads, Grandmothers, Grandfathers
– Join Us
Start the school year on the right foot at Back to School with Spirit. You'll get great tips on dealing with stress, choosing nutritional snacks and keeping your children safe from abductors. You and your child can also take part in KidEscape. This nationally recognized program teaches children easy-to-use techniques to escape from a potential abductor. Many other activities and great door prizes will also be part of this popular annual event.
Sample of Activities
• KidEscape – Dale Huston, Martial Arts School of Ki - Children learn simple techniques to escape from an abductor - Don't miss this!
• Child ID Card – Muskingum County Sheriff
• Helmet Safety – ThinkFirstTM
• Backpack Safety – Genesis Rehabilitation Services
• K-9 Unit – Muskingum County Sheriff
• Fire Truck – Zanesville Fire Department
• Health Check & Nutrition Station – Genesis Women’s & Children’s Services
• Kid's Fitness – Genesis Lifestyle & Fitness Center
• Heart Health – Genesis Heart & Vascular Services
• Medication Safety – Northside Pharmacies
• And much more
*Children must be accompanied by an adult.