Safe Sitter - Babysitter's Training Program
For ages 11-14
Being a great babysitter takes skill. It's more than just playing games and reading stories. It's knowing how to:
* Perform first aid and get medical help fast
* Identify safety hazards and prevent injuries.
* Make good, responsible decisions
* Supervise children from newborn to school age
* Choose safe and age-appropriate toys and games
* Provide basic care like diapering, feeding and dressing
* Find and interview for babysitting jobs
Through hands-on activities, videos, demonstration, role-play and lively discussion, a team of Genesis registered nurses will keep the learning fun. You'll practice making decisions and solving real-life problems.
As a part of the program, you'll also receive:
* First aid training
* CPR training
* Safe Sitter babysitter's handbook to use on the job
Cost is $50 - includes pizza lunch, 2 snacks, babysitter's training handbook and CPR training.
Payments can be made online during registration or by cash or check the day of class.
Please call Lauren Wood at 740-450-6262 with any questions, or with allergy or food concerns.