Nursing Incentives At Genesis
If you are a nurse committed to providing quality, compassionate care in a state-of-the-art hospital where your talents and contributions are appreciated on a daily basis, Genesis Healthcare System is the employer for you.
Special incentives for nurses
Genesis understands the critical importance of nursing care in our patients’ treatment and recovery. That’s why we recruit only the best nurses to become part of our team. Our commitment to you as a nurse includes:
- Revised RN pay scale and night shift differential
- Shift and weekend differentials
- Clinical Advancement Program (CAP)
- Free in-house educational programs including ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BCRA, etc.
- Individualized mentorship and orientation
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education assistance up to $8,000/year
- Engaged and supportive leadership
- State-of-the-art medical care units
- Low nurse to patient ratios
- Leadership classes
- Magnet designation (in process)
Recently revised RN pay scale
Effective July 1, 2016, Genesis revised its RN pay scale and night shift differential. This was just one part of the Genesis ongoing commitment to its nurses. The night shift differential increased to $4.00/hour, while the RN pay scale increased by an average of $3.00/hour.
Commit to a career, not just a salary
We’re a progressive health care organization on the leading edge of technologies such as electronic health records, dissolving heart stents and robotics surgery. The high quality of care and value we provide is proven through awards we've achieved.
View open positions