Welcome to Our New Center
A heart and vascular center that gives you more of what you need. More technology. More expertise. More compassion. More reason to feel confident. At Genesis, we put our heart into treating yours. From our hybrid operating room to our electrophysiology and cath labs to our rehabilitation center, we deliver comprehensive care in an environment that is warm and welcoming. For you, that means advanced heart care is now just around the corner. Because, the way we see it, driving out of town to get treatment is the last thing you need.
Exceptional Cardiac Care Built Around You
Eliminating the need to refer to distant facilities for specialized care, Genesis Heart & Vascular Services brings together an outstanding team of specialists, nationally-accredited care and state-of-the-art technology in a center conveniently close to home.
Genesis Heart & Vascular Services has earned national accreditations in the treatment of chest pain, congestive heart failure, and a certification in atrial fibrillation. In addition, our outcomes and patient experience scores rank among the highest in the state and nation.
For over a century, we’ve built a reputation around our expert, compassionate care. By offering patients and families a complete range of cardiac services.
The Care You Need, Exactly Where You Need It
Due to the critical nature of many heart issues, immediate access is critically important to making a full recovery. By assembling a premier heart team and an innovative center right here, patients in our region no longer need to travel to receive the best possible care. Our board certified specialists include Cardiologist, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Electrophysiologists and Cardiac Anesthesiologists. Our team also includes an extensive, highly-trained support staff and experienced Navigators that will assist you along our continuum of care. From preventative programs, diagnostic screenings and testing through interventional (less invasive) cardiology, surgery and rehabilitation, we are committed to providing you with superior experiences and outcomes.
Specializing in Emergency, Preventative and Continued Care
As one of our Centers of Excellence within Genesis Hospital, Our Heart & Vascular Services include the following areas of focus:
- Heart attack —Our specialists are experienced in both Sudden Cardiac Arrest, when the heart suddenly and unexpectedly stops beating, as well as Myocardial infarction, which occurs when the blood flow to a certain part of the heart is blocked.
- Heart Risk—We can help you manage conditions that can lead to serious heart problems. These include high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure and Metabolic Syndrome, which is a group of health problems that include excess fat around the waist, elevated blood pressure and blood sugar, high triglycerides, and low HDL cholesterol.
- Heart Failure—When your heart is failing to pump the blood your body needs, you are suffering from heart failure. Our specialists will help you manage and treat your condition with lifestyle changes, medicines, and when necessary, pacemakers and defibrillators.
- Irregular Heartbeat—There are many types of arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats) that range from minor to life-threatening. Our cardiac team will evaluate the severity and recommend appropriate treatments.
- Peripheral Artery Disease—This narrowing or blockage of the arteries in your legs, arms or torso is caused by plaque buildup. From evaluation and diagnosis through lifestyle changes and treatments, which may include drug therapy or surgery, our specialists will provide guidance to help you minimize the effects of this condition.
- Continued Care—Our Heart & Vascular Rehabilitation Program combines exercise, education and support to help you restore and maintain your physical, psychological and vocational well-being. Our comprehensive services include: diagnostic testing; a rehabilitation gym; an Anticoagulation Clinic (for monitoring your blood when taking blood-thinning medications); and a Heart & Vascular Clinic (monitoring congestive heart failure).
Expect the best from Genesis Hospital
Throughout every aspect of our Heart & Vascular Services we strive to provide compassion, trust, dedication, innovation and excellence. From prevention through rehabilitation, Genesis provides the comprehensive heart & vascular care you deserve. With immediate access for emergencies, expert physicians and staff, and nationally-accredited care, we’re committed to providing superior outcomes and creating an outstanding experience for each and every patient and family.
Through every aspect of Genesis Heart & Vascular Services, we are working to build a healthier future for our community.