Cancer Support & Education
Learn About Your Condition
Learn what you need to know to make informed decisions about your health and medical care as you manage cancer. Explore our health library for information about your type of cancer, specific cancer treatments and more.
As you battle cancer, find support for your entire well-being from Genesis Cancer Services. Take advantage of our wide range of resources that benefit you physically, mentally, spiritually and financially.
Make fighting cancer easier by relying on Genesis’:
- Behavioral health services – Help you and your family cope with your diagnosis
- Home care – Provides medical and personal care in the privacy of your home
- Hospice care – Offers comfort in your home or our hospice house as you prepare for the final stages of life
- Nutrition education – Advises you on choosing and preparing tasty, easy-to-eat and nutritious foods
- Palliative care – Makes you feel more comfortable and eases symptoms of cancer and cancer treatment
- Spiritual care – Offers guidance and emotional support, even if you don’t have a religious affiliation
- Support groups and classes – Give you and your family encouragement and advice
Ask our compassionate staff in Patient Financial Services for help determining your eligibility for financial aid and setting up a payment plan.
If you or a loved one need to stay overnight in the Genesis Hospital area, you may qualify for a discounted rate at local hotels.
Cancer Survivorship Program
After completing cancer treatment, you’ll get a survivorship care plan that recommends ways to stay healthy and explains how often to schedule certain cancer screenings. You and your primary care doctor also will receive a treatment summary for your records.